Thursday, November 14, 2013

Shabby Notebook

Hi my blog friends, 

My newest project for Marion Smith Design is a cute little shabby notebook.
I like to do this the old fashioned way, so I sometimes write down my friends addresses.

When I received the MAD TEA PARTY Collection 
I knew right away that this collection was just made 
for shabby projects.







I made a small pocket on the inside for some secret notes:


and also in the back:



I put two extra sheets in the middle for a shabbier effect:


For this project I used :



How do you keep your precious addresses?

Remember to visit Marion's blog for more daily inspirations 

Thank you for stopping by and all the sweet comments :)
xoxo
Aneta

1 comment:

  1. Þessi er ÆÐI !! Mikið er ég hrifin af öllum myndunum og legg sko til að þú takir svona myndir af öllu sem þú gerir, það er svo gaman að sjá smáatriðin. Þau skila sér ekki eins vel á einni eða tveimur myndum, veit það því ég hef séð svo margt af því sem þú gerir, berum augum ;)
    Bókin er líka æðisleg að innan. Geggjaðir stimplar !

    ReplyDelete