Tuesday, March 18, 2014

An altered notebook tutorial

Hello my blog friends, 

Today I have prepared for you a simple notebook tutorial
with the newest paper from MSD.

This is the notebook:



and the tutorial in 8 easy steps. 
I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves :)









 For this project I used:

50 101070 50 10106050 101031

 50 101001     50 101002

A beautiful flower in the middle is a gift from my 
crafty friend Jóna :) 

Thank you for stopping by, I would love to see what you have been crafting lately.
If you want me to visit please just leave a comment and your blog address here 

Have a nice day
xoxo
Aneta

7 comments:

  1. Þetta er æði og þú hefur ekki verið neitt smá snögg að drífa í þessu !! Afgangablómið kemur bara þræl vel út ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Aneta! Surprising from the picture tutorial just how simple the creation of this altered notebook really is. It is Victorian elegance..

    ReplyDelete
  3. piękny notes, dodatki cudne są po prostu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty...thanks for the tutorial...

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Aneta!
    thank you for the tutorial!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning journal and an awesome tutorial! Aneta - you are so incredibly talented and I love visiting your blog because it is full of inspiration! I always leave wanting to drop everything I'm doing, and head straight into my crafty space! :)

    ReplyDelete