Monday, March 10, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #209

Hello my blog friends

Today's post is my last
for The Shabby Tea Room.

I've really enjoyed the journey with TSTR and
I would like to thank Debbie and the Shabby Girls
for all these weeks of great fun and inspirations.

I also would like to invite you to participate in our next challenge.
I picked this beautiful spring picture as an inspiration for this week:



And my card:



 The Shabby Girls are pleased to welcome our sponsor The Cutting Cafe!
The Cutting Cafe

Be sure to stop by at  TSTR  to check out other lovely projects
our Shabby Girls made for you today :)

Have a nice monday everybody and thank you for stopping by :)
xoxo
Aneta

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful soft spring and vintage feel all in one card. Amazing. The use of pastels really makes the card a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczna-zachwyca lekkością i delikatnością : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the wheel barrel filled with flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS SIMPLY BREATH TAKING.....total love....may i put this in the customer gallery over at the cutting cafe? if so, please email me the direct link to this project to fabriccutups@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gullfallegt *mjúkt* sumar kort og fyrirmyndin er falleg !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love your soft delicate design and those sweet flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh, this is card just melts my heart! So, so beautiful!! The colors and all the layers of flowers are just too precious!!

    ReplyDelete