Thursday, April 10, 2014

Gift Tag

Hello my friends, 
My newest project for MSD is a gift tag 
and a special tag box.

Usually when I want to give something from myself, 
I give a personal card.

But I think tags can also be very nice gifts.
You can put it in a beautiful box in the same style:






I used MOTLEY:




and some sweet doilies and gems 


So please let me know how you like this idea?

Thank you for stopping by and let me remind you about my DOUBLE GIVEAWAY
if you feel like winning this wonderful notebook I made :)

GIVEAWAY TIL 30.04

Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day everybody :)
xoxo
Aneta 

3 comments:

  1. Alltaf hægt að stóla á að þú komir með eitthvað fallegt handa manni að dáðst að :) Takk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Aneta, such a wonderful gift idea. Love the tage and the container for it. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! nie wystarczy WOW!!! Przepiękny komplet,
    pozdrawiam
    MZ

    ReplyDelete